1. Right click the speaker icon in your system tray then click on Recording Devices.
2. The sound control panel will open up to the Recording tab.
3. Right click in the empty area then click on Show Disabled Devices.
4. Multiple new items will appear in the list. Locate What U Hear, Stereo Mix, or wave out mix.
5. Right Click on the located item then click on Enable.
6. Right click on the located item again then click on Set as Default Device.
7. You can now record anything your sends out to Your speakers 🙂